Products // Insulating glass
MULTI-PANE INSULATION GLASS
Multi-pane IGUs are state-of-the-art for glazing today, especially for heated buildings as they have been replacing single pane glazing more and more, especially in the cooler climate zones. However, IGUs are also increasing in importance in tropical regions due to the fact that sun protection is a major factor. This kind of glazing consists of either two or three panes, depending on how good the insulation is required to be.
FULLY AUTOMATIC MANUFACTURING OF IGUS
isophon glas is able to produce IGUs with lengths up to 12 m fully automatically. Larger sizes up to 15m are possible with a semi-automatic production.
In case you have any questions, we would be glad to help you!
APPLICATION AREAS OF INSULATING GLASS
- our insulation glass functions as heat insulation, noise- and sun protection and can be combined with safety glass
- insulation glass with special functions: Heatable and switchable glass, lighting control through engraving inside the glass or shades installed in the gap between the glass panes
- isophoton – Laser engraving of flat glass and insulation glass. Laser engraving on the glass surface or inside the glass for glass sizes up to 4 x 10 m
- processing of glass: Beveling, grinding, polishing, drilling or sandblasting
- trisophon – patented insulation glass with polycarbonate – the most attack resistant insulation glass with freely configurable features